WE ARE HIRING!
Would you like to join the TRAINING SHED TEAM?
Both TRAINING SHED Market Harborough and TRAINING SHED Stratford Upon Avon are looking to expand to their ever growing TEAM!
TRAINING SHED is a young, vibrant, mission driven Health and Fitness company with an exciting future. We are currently recruiting highly motivated and passionate people to help drive our vision forward.
A SHED is a training facility like no other and we take health and fitness seriously, aiming to provide a one stop shop approach. Our mix of TRAINING SHED Physiotherapists, Sports Therapists and Coaches work together as a team to get results for our clients. We have three core values inside the Shed and have successfully shown that when all three are implemented then any health and fitness goal can be attained and we are looking for people who are as passionate as us to help deliver our services.
We demand the best results for our clients so we provide the best facilities and equipment for them to work with. You won’t find rows of treadmills in a SHED because our members aren’t hamsters, they’re people; people that need to be fit for function whatever their goals. From improving their health and fitness, training for sports, fat loss or crazy things like Obstacles Races, Marathon de Sables and even Climbing Kilimanjaro. Whatever their goal we’ll help them to make it happen.
All of our Team are pretty awesome at this…
– Treating the customer with respect and delivering a high standard of service.
– Teaching classes, let us know which class qualifications you have.
– Completing gym inductions/PARQs and signing up new members.
– Designing and developing results targeted fitness programmes for members.
– Working with other members of the team to get the best results for clients.
– Getting involved in our athletic development programme with schools.
– Ensuring all equipment is clean and well maintained, just how you would like to find it.
– Going the extra mile and genuinely caring about our members
What you have to be…
– A true coach and one that practices what they preach.
– Someone with outstanding passion for health and fitness.
– Awesome at motivating and instructing people.
– A great listener, we talk with our clients everyday but mainly we listen – then we work out how we can help them.
– A problem solver.
– Someone with a genuine desire to help people and change their lives.
– We don’t expect you to be Bill Gates but IT skills are essential.
– We’re always learning, so be prepared to grow your knowledge with us!
Make sure you’ve got…
– REPS Level 3 minimum.
– First Aid at Work.
It’s not essential but if you’ve got these it’s a huge plus…
– Sports Science/Coaching/Strength & Conditioning BSc or above.
– Any additional industry qualifications.
– 2 years experience in the industry.
Perks of the Job
– Opportunities to progress through a growing business
– Free gym membership at any Training Shed facility
– In house CPD funded by Training Shed to further your qualifications
– The chance to work with a wide range of amazing people from local amateur sports clubs and regular members to professional sports people and athletes
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org