What is MyZone?
MyZone uses technology to help people feel good about exercise.
MyZone is an innovative wearable heart rate based system that conveniently monitors physical activity. MyZone monitors heart rate, calories and time exercising that convert into MyZone Effort Points (MEPs), with a focus on rewarding effort rather than fitness.
Why we love MyZone?
There are many, many reasons! Some of which are…
- The technology; MyZone has an accuracy of 99.4%. This means it is providing us and you with accurate information.
- The focus; by focusing on effort MyZone becomes individual to YOU. Your effort zones are relevant to your fitness level, therefore making all of your training personal.
- It’s user friendly; at the Training Shed, we love stats and information as it shows us evidence of progress and change. MyZone provides a lot of scientific data but does so in a universal way that is accessible to everyone. The belt doesn’t need charging frequently, your data automatically uploads and the app has all the information you need.
- It’s educational; The MyZone tiles are simple to glance at and process whilst exercising but at the same time is a great educational tool – whether it be the calories you burn, your live heart rate, your MEPs or your percentage of maximum heart rate. Having access to these factors (and all the other information provided in the app) helps to increase understanding of health and training.
- It’s as competitive as you want it to be! Having your MyZone tile visible while you’re training is a great individual motivator or when there is a class full of tiles on the screen it will push everyone to work that bit harder!
How we use MyZone?
- Monitor your sessions: At the SHED we have large screens for you to see your tile whilst you train in our facilities. Likewise in classes and coaching sessions, your tile is visible to you and your coach. With these screens always visible we can monitor training factors such as intensity, recovery and calorie burn. But your MyZone is not just usable in the SHED, your MyZone belt will track your activity anywhere (you don’t even have to take your phone!) so you will always get rewarded for your sessions.
- SHEDZone Classes: We combine MyZone and SHED equipment and exercises to create ‘effort zone’ focused classes. These instructor-less classes are not your normal virtual classes, these keep you accountable, motivated and progressing! We run SHEDZone classes in our facilities seven days a week, multiple times a day and with unlimited access on our Training Shed Youtube Channel.
- Social: We run regular challenges through the MyZone app, whether it is individual, team or SHED vs SHED vs SHED etc etc – another way we keep you accountable, motivated and putting the effort in. The app also allows you to connect with your SHED coach and other SHED members, that way we can see your workouts (wherever you are!), communicate and give feedback!
Join the Training Shed MyZone team today to take your training and SHED experience to the next level!
SAVE £50 ON A MYZONE BELT!
Click the link below and get your belt for £79.99 (rrp £129.99)