What is MyZone?
MyZone uses technology to help people feel good about exercise.
MyZone is an innovative wearable heart rate based system that conveniently monitors physical activity. MyZone monitors heart rate, calories and time exercising that convert into MyZone Effort Points (MEPs), with a focus on rewarding effort rather than fitness.
Why we love MyZone?
There are many, many reasons! Some of which are…
- The technology; MyZone has an accuracy of 99.4%. This means it is providing us and you with accurate information.
- The focus; by focusing on effort MyZone becomes individual to YOU. Your effort zones are relevant to your fitness level, therefore making all of your training personal.
- It’s user friendly; at the Training Shed, we love stats and information as it shows us evidence of progress and change. MyZone provides a lot of scientific data but does so in a universal way that is accessible to everyone. The belt doesn’t need charging frequently, your data automatically uploads and the app has all the information you need.
- It’s educational; The MyZone tiles are simple to glance at and process whilst exercising but at the same time is a great educational tool – whether it be the calories you burn, your live heart rate, your MEPs or your percentage of maximum heart rate. Having access to these factors (and all the other information provided in the app) helps to increase understanding of health and training.
- It’s as competitive as you want it to be! Having your MyZone tile visible while you’re training is a great individual motivator or when there is a class full of tiles on the screen it will push everyone to work that bit harder!
How we use MyZone?
- When you train: Your MyZone belt will track your activity wherever you workout (you don’t even have to take your phone!). Simply wear your belt during your session and it will upload via the cloud once you disconnect.
- Wellness Membership: Our simplest membership works wherever you are. Join our SHED Community and get access to 100’s of workouts, expert tips, advice and partner discounts. We run MyZone specific challenges every month with prizes to be won, whilst you also get unlimited access on our Training Shed Youtube Channel with a wide variety of classes and workouts to really ramp your MyZone Exercise Points. (MEPs)
- In a SHED facility: We always put large screens in our facilities so that you can see your MyZone tile whilst training. This allows you (and a SHED Coach) to monitor training factors such as intensity, recovery and calorie burn.
- Online Coaching: Your MyZone belt is a great way of sharing your effort with your SHED Coach. By connecting with one of our team through the app we can monitor your effort, ensuring you are staying on track to achieve your goals.
Get started today.