A fitness games for every body.
Join us on Sunday 31st July for the inaugural SHED Games – an inclusive games covering all area’s of fitness:power, strength and endurance. Compete as an individual to see if you can make it to the final.
- 3 x workouts
- 1 x final
Who will finish as the inaugural SHED Games CHAMPION?
Our partners Myomaster will be there to support your preparation and recovery throughout the day.
Check out the workouts and details below.
- Plate to overhead (10kg women, 15kg men)
- Broad Jump (over 1m)
Workout: The Deadlift
Start at 40kg for female, up in 5kg for females, 10 lifts (85kg max lift)
Start at 60kg for male, up in 10kg for male, 10 lifts (150kg max lift)
Scores relative to bodyweight
Workout: Inferno intervals
(Your legs & lungs will be burning after this!)
50 Burpees (CTF)
Top 8 from the three workouts qualify for the final.
The final workout is a surprise!
Clue: 2 minutes work, 3 minutes rest, 8 exercises.
MyoMaster Recovery Hub…
Our partners MyoMaster will be at the SHED games to support your preparation and recovery. They will be running the warm up and have recovery tools on hand to optimise your performance.
On the day:
- MYO Lite & MYO Pro massage guns
- MYO Air & MYO Pump compression
- Discount code for MyoMaster products
- MyoMaster trainers on hand for advice and guidance
What to bring…
- Training kit – normal training clothes and trainers (workouts will be inside & out). There are changing rooms and showers available on site.
- Food & drinks – there is a water fountain onsite. Please come prepared with food and snacks to fuel you throughout the day. There will be regular breaks throughout the day.
- Your best effort – the SHED games is an inclusive games for every body to challenge themselves across all area’s of fitness. All workouts will be accessible for all abilities so all we ask is your best effort throughout the day.
Date: Sunday 31st July 2022
Times: 8.30am registration – 2.30pm finish (approx)
Where: Training Shed St Ives, One Leisure St Ives Outdoor, California Road, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 6SJ
Cost: £20 entry fee
Type: Individual competition
Prizes: There will be prizes for the top 3 males & females.
- MyoMaster hub on site for preparation & recovery support.
- Pure Ionic Water™ system on site which removes the harmful levels of pollutants, heavy metals, chemicals, hormones and oestrogens and then add all the essential elements. The water is rich in anti-oxidants and hydroxide ions known to boost energy and treat dermatological complaints. Pure Ionic Water™ systems naturally and permanently alkalise your drinking water, allowing you to neutralise any acidity and increase hydration levels (used by Manchester City FC, Wasps RFC & the Training Shed!).
- Free parking, showers & toilets available on-site.
Can you become the first SHED Games CHAMPION?